Monday, February 28, 2011

Keys

I got interview today but failed because i not prepared well. I feel abit upset but it's ok for a good experience. In the night, you have free up yourself with me for a dinner. I feel very happy to meet up with you. I like the longan section..HEHE You do feed me the longan with your mouth!! We can feel the sweet sweet longan together.

THE KEYS!!!! Finally i got the keys!!! I am waiting for your keys long time ago. I not going to say i can own your house but i can own your heart ley. This keys is so meaningful for me!! And i will keep it safely and forever ever!! Thank you for you love me very much!! I know that i am very important to you and the same thing, you are very important to me also. Love and respect yourself first for healthy.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment