Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 62 meeting

In the morning, baby feel so good today because me gonna meet you in the night. The time today might be abit slower than normal day. Baby hope nothing will stop us to meeting. You send me a message that you have a bad news to share with me. Huh!! BAD NEWS..omg my mood from heaven drop to hell. You tell me that you have a long request list to be complete on this Saturday. My first question on you "Will this effected ours meeting tonight?" Luckily you give me a very nice answer. But this might be effected this weekend meeting lor. It's ok for me if you are tell me early as i really do not like anything changing in last minute. It's can be make baby and you are moody.

Before baby knowing you, I'm tought me is the person who not easy to get mad or jealousy. But I am NOT that good lor and I also do not know WHY? It's because i am too much tension in ours relationship? And i trying my best to control everthing ley..baby try do not keep and share it out to you.Thank you for you give more patient on your baby.

In the meeeting, baby very happy to see you. We are walk around to find ours phone cover. We are choose the lovely cover for each others. And then we are having dinner together. You have bought me a bag and baby like the bag very much. It's quite suitable for me. I can bring to work together with my lovely bag everyday.

Lastly, as per normal baby are sending you home by bus. But this time we are sitiing on new bus and the seat no nice for us. It's still ok because the most important thing is baby like to sending you home. Baby is very happy together with you. You look very tired and happy. Hope you can rest well. HUGGGG
MUACKSSSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!
5201314 
我爱你999999999999

No comments:

Post a Comment