Saturday, October 23, 2010

22 Oct 2010

Was a tiring nite. Walked the entire Marina bay from Fullerton to Esplanade. Ended at nearly 10 to finish the shooting. Wanted to catch a bus home with my dear back then because of the timing so didnt wanted you to send. Seeing you with moody and not much of words. Feeling worry and sad. Decided to take train home since the bus are crowded and had to stand for nearly 30 minutes or more to reach my place. Walked to Cityhall and parted. Feeling sad and sms you. Meeting up is not just about hugging, the most important is to build the relation. When got home and got your message that you not well and taking pill. I am bad, should let you eat as already know your health not good. Next time should have meal and end early since you wanted to send me back. I love you Tommy Zai. Please voice out anything that bother you and also take good care of yourself. Hug Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment